- How can I prepare for the Found Moving team to pack my household goods?
- Remove all items from attics, basements, and areas that are dimly lit or movers cannot stand erect
- Go through all cabinets, drawers, shelves, closets, rooms, and garage to dispose of any unwanted items
- Make movers aware of any previously damaged items
- Clean and clear open areas and hallways. Movers will need space for packing materials and boxes.
- Movers will not touch unwashed dishes, trash, or dirty laundry for sanitary purposes.
- Movers cannot pack open food containers or perishable foods. Please ensure oil containers, salts and peppers, spices, and any liquids are sealed.
- Suggested labels prior to mover arrival: DO NOT PACK, STORAGE, RESIDENCE
- *these are in the event that items will be going to multiple locations like to a residence and storage
- Small Boxes
- Medium Boxes
- Large Boxes
- Wardrobe Boxes w/bars
- TV Boxes
- Wall Art/Mirror Boxes
- Bubble Wrap
- Wrapping Paper